Wednesday, September 10, 2014

"Style Steal": Kylie Jenner.

Do you ever have those days where you don't have the energy to get ready? Me. Almost every single day. 
This Kylie Jenner is extremely easy to recreate & all my clothes were found in my closet. Surprisingly I didn't plan on recreating this look, until someone at school told me I was dressed like Kylie. 

Not only is this look comfortable, simple, and effortless; you still look super cute.
All you need is a pair of boyfriend jeans, a striped top - your choice if you want it cropped - a pair of converse and some accessories. The best part is you don't have to do your hair, but it in a bun and it completes the look.

Outfit.

My washed out boyfriend jeans are from PacSun
My cropped, black and white top is from Forever 21. Another option is wearing a long stripped shirt, but tucking it into your jeans.
My shoes are cream colored converse.
Kylie Jenner tends to wear a lot of jewelry, I went simple. I wore silver body chain from Brandy and a black choker with a crescent moon from an etsy shop.

Voila! Your casual Kylie Jenner look for a day out to run errands, going to school, or if you're like me an afternoon snack at the Anaheim Packing District.

I'm using the blogger app on my phone, to update more often, let me know how it looks or if you prefer it on the computer! 

Recreate this look and send it to me on twitter and tag me on Instagram to see your own twist on this outfit at: @KenniaCardenas1.

Lots of love always, Kennia! 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment