Sunday, October 27, 2013

Style Steal : Little Mix's Jade Thirlwall

Style Steal

Jade Thirlwall from Little Mix.

You can wear the same clothes & style as celebrities for an affordable price.








The first Style Steal is Jade Thirlwall from Little Mix. 
I love this girl group and each one has their own unique fashion sense and they always look great. I decided to go with Jade Thirlwall's look from her appearance on The Riff. Simple, easy & cute.

You can also incorporate this look for the fall by adding some tights and a long sleeve shirt.
Jade's navy blue overall shorts come from Topshop & can be purchased here. Her gray top is also from Topshop and can be purchased here. For shoes, she went with these grey and white oxfords.

For my look, I went with black overall shorts from forever 21 & a grey top shop, which is also from forever 21. The overalls are much like Jade's except for the color and the buckles on the side. The top I'm wearing is a little darker than Jade's, cropped, but the sleeves are rolled up the same way. For shoes, I unfortunately don't own any grey or white oxfords, I decided to go with these black booties with silver zippers in the back from Steve Madden.

Jewelry, from the picture I can't really tell if she's wearing an elephant, a horse, or another type of animal, so I went with this really cute silver butterfly.

More style steals to come, leave me suggestions on who you want to see or more on this outfit.
I can do a look book on youtube for this look if wanted.

Leave comments down below or tweet me/instagram me: @KenniaCardenas1

xoxo, Kennia.



No comments:

Post a Comment